A gentle and honest structure like coaching helps you get clear on what you most desire and guide you through the action steps that will get you there.
Your relationships – You’ll get clear on what you want in a life partner and create the inner conditions for finding love. You’ll gently release the fears and cultural baggage that keep you from fulfilling your heart’s desire.
Your life coherence – You’ll find coherence between work & Service & play. You’ll get clear on how to serve best through a career that suits you, what avenues of Service to choose, whether or not to pioneer at this moment in your life.
Your inner life – You’ll approach inner conflicts with care & gentleness so as to make peace with all parts of you. You’ll learn how to manage strong emotions and restore your emotional wellbeing.
Your identity & values – You’ll discern between the values you’ve inherited, the ones that come from your current environment and the ones you choose for yourself. In the process, you’ll reclaim your identity, power and freedom.
Your family of origin – You’ll gain greater independence by releasing the past and taking responsibility for your life. You’ll establish clear boundaries and create a healthy and loving relationship with your family.
How I can help
I am a Bahai woman in my 30’s, with a Masters in psychology from the University of Lausanne in Switzerland and 10 years’ experience in the field. I know the challenges of living a spiritual life in a material world.
I am also a trained life coach with the Coaches Training Institute.
The Bahai principles and Writings are the primary source of inspiration for my work. I am on a mission to blend spirituality with personal development to accompany you in living this very human life without loosing sight of your spiritual reality.
Working with me will help you connect with your higher self and core values. You will come to see your challenges as opportunities to develop. At times I will refer to specific Bahai Writings and books that will support you in your journey. We will explore concepts of the current Plan to help you solve personal challenges.
We will rely on the power of sincere prayer to draw strength and tranquility throughout the process. I will invite you to a place where you feel safe, held and heard. You will see the results of the deep work that you engage in being able to move in the world with renewed clarity, freedom and ease.
My core beliefs are:
* you were created noble.
* challenges are the means to perfecting your soul.
* you are never given a burden bigger than you can bear.
* you are intrinsically connected to the world.
* working in close partnerships, guided by love and acceptance, will bring out the best in you.
How it Works
- We will meet twice a month for one hour during 3 months.
- Sessions take place on weekdays only. I am in Geneva, Switzerland and that is on UTC/GMT +1 hour. You can check & convert your timezone here.
- Sessions can happen in English, Spanish or French.
- We meet over Skype or the phone if you wish to call my office line. Please consider long distances charges.
- Between sessions, you engage in experimentation and occasionally keep in touch by email.
- You’ll have three months from your date of payment to complete your series of sessions.
- As punctuality is the politeness of the princes, our sessions will begin and end on time.
- If you must cancel an appointment, please let me know at least 48 hours (two days) in advance. Missed appointments and late cancellations will not be rescheduled or refunded.
- All sessions and email exchanges are absolutely confidential.
- You are free to record our coaching sessions if you wish.
Is this for you?
This work will benefit you most if:
- you have a deep longing for transformation.
- you are curious and open to learn new ways to approach your challenges.
- you take responsibility for your actions.
- you know that the best results are achieved when you invest attention and energy in the process.
- are committed to doing the work.
- you are spiritually-oriented.
This work is probably not for you if:
- you are in a hurry and expect a quick fix.
- you believe other people or outside circumstances have power over your life.
- you want a formula that you can apply, to meet a partner, find your dream job, get rid of all challenges and avoid negative emotions.
Are you ready to make the journey? Let’s get started.
First time working with me?
Six sessions. Three months.
We’ll begin with one 90-minute session to assess your values.
Then, we’ll meet every two weeks, for five 60-minute sessions.
Six sessions. Three months.
We’ll meet every two weeks, for 60-minute sessions.
Better off with a single session?
One session. 60-minute.
We’ll zoom in on a specific topic. You’ll get clarity around your desire and your next action steps.
If you have more questions about my work and services, please get in touch here. I’d love to hear from you, even if you just want to say “hi”.
The service provided is coaching and differs from advice, therapy or counselling. Though my work is rooted in psychology, I do not address clinical issues like depression, addictions and abuse. If you are affected by one of these ailments, I recommended you talk to a certified therapist before engaging in a coaching process. If you are already in therapy, please inform your therapist that you are considering coaching. I want to make sure you work with whoever will serve your needs best at this moment.
If you have never been coached via Skype or the phone before, I invite you to give it a try before deciding whether it’s right for you or not. The great advantage is that you can be in the comfort and privacy of your home while making the call. I think you’ll be surprised at the level of intimacy and ease that come from such a setting. The solution you want in this case is the one-time only 45 min. session.